29+ years of experience working for you!
Personal Client Service
A person of tremendous energy and commitment, I became a member of the Circle of Excellence my first year in real estate and have performed at this level or higher since that time, receiving Platinum,Gold, Silver, and Bronze sales awards. My professionalism, my in depth knowledge of the market, and my desire to “make things happen” enable me to provide for all of your real estate needs.
I am a native of Tidewater/Hampton Roads and currently reside in Downtown Norfolk. Because I have lived in both Ghent and Ghent Square, as well as Downtown Norfolk, I bring a thorough knowledge of these areas to my customers.
- Number one agent for individual sales in Hampton Roads 2008
- Member, National Association of Realtors, (NAR)
- Member, Hampton Roads Association of Realtors, (HRRA)
- Member, Virginia Association of Realtors, (VAR)
- Member, Tidewater Association of Realtors, (TAR)
- Member, Million Dollar Sales Club 1990-1994
- Circle of Excellence, consecutive member since 1994
- Platinum Longevity Award (25 Years Longevity)
- Pinnacle Award Winner
- Graduate Realtors Institute of Virginia (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Internet Professional (e-Pro)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®)
- Old Dominion University, B.S.
- Old Dominion University, M.S.
- Certificate in Supervision
- Former member and tutor, Tidewater Literacy Council, Tutor
- Member, Ghent Task Force for the City of Norfolk
- 1995 Image Enhancement Task Force, Norfolk Public Schools
- Former YMCA, Instructor
- Former Personal trainer and instructor at Executive Fitness Center
- Member of Downtown Circle of Kings Daughters
- Former Coordinator of Holly Homes Tour
- Former Gateway Bank Board Member
- Former Board of Directors for D'Art Center
- Co-chair CHKD Tour de Cuisine 2013
- Freemason Civic League member
- Fundraising Committee for VA Stage Company
- Top 2% Realtors in MLS 2017
- Chairmans Circle Gold 2017